Saturday, January 14, 2012

Future Memory

I've made an important life decision.  

When I'm responsible and have my own house in the future, the floor all over every room in the entire house will be made out of memory foam rugs.
I don't know if you've ever endured the ecstasy of standing on one of them, but it is one of the most pleasurable experiences I've ever had.  It's like standing on a pudding sack.  Or walking through a field of cotton candy.  Or jumping on a jello trampoline.  Or getting a foot massage from Jabba the Hut.  

Yes, as adeptly demonstrated by these attractive feet, there isn't much better.  But there are a few things that are:

Oh look.  They come in fuzzy.  What's that sound?  Oh it's just my feet squealing at the very thought.  Needless to say, I'm excited about the future.

2 comments :

  1. They make rugs?! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Nectar of Zeus! Why are you waiting at all? Get themz now.

    ReplyDelete