Thursday, August 4, 2011

Babies Everywhere

The other day at work, I found what may be the best thing that's happened to me in a while.  Tis a site called http://www.morphthing.com/.  The point of the site is to morph. Things!  Novelty!  Basically you take pictures of two 'people' and it blends them together for you, while also giving the option of finding out what your babies would look like.  Sound like fun?  It was!  I literally spent two full days of work (while I wasn't on a call) mixing and matching, matching and mixing.  After a rigorous selection process, I made some pretty attractive babies (...ladies...)and I didn't even need to use Punnet Squares.  Behold my seed with the following individuals:


           Miley Cyrus           Robert Pattinson          Barack Obama   
         Conan O'Brien           Cillian Murphy            Donald Trump     
            Jay Leno                Justin Bieber              Kanye West  
        Michael Jackson       Queen Elizabeth            Thom Yorke
         William Shatner       Rowan Atkinson              Zac Efron
          Mel Kiper Jr.              Quasimodo             Matthew Bellamy
              Mr. T                  Rebecca Black                 Ichiro              
             Pikachu                      Lars                   Robert Goulet
                                         Sasquatch


A few of my faves:
Conan - because it looks like it should be true
Cillian Murphy - because he is the biggest creeper; that or Rowan
Jay Leno - because it looks like my brother Kelly
Thom Yorke - because it looks like an Alien
William Shatner - because it looks like my Dad
Zac Efron - because he's the most lindo
Mel Kiper Jr. - as long as he has Mel's hair
Robert Goulet - diggin the stache
Mr. T  -  um look at it

I also tried out the actual baby thing to mixed results:


Rebecca Black
Kanye West - turns out I have some dominant genes (...ladies)
Mr. T - angriest baby ever
Sasquatch - not too bad considering who the parents are


Disclaimer:  any girls that I may potentially take out will now be tested as to the quality of our offspring.  If I am not pleased with the results, I'm sorry, but its probably not going to work out.



3 comments :

  1. The Jay Leno does look like Kelly! Also, I wanted the Donald Trump to be better than it was. Not enough hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several of your links are mixed up. But I enjoyed the pics anyway.

    ReplyDelete