Thursday, December 20, 2012

You're Going to Die

So it was recently brought to my attention that we're all going to die.  

The world is ending in about 1 day.  Forgot about that one.  Not much time left.  Several months ago when this was brought to my attention, I made a list of some things I wanted to accomplish before the end.  My hopes, dreams, and druthers:

  • Join a Yacht club
  • Start an Emu farm
  • Wrestle a large dangerous animal (emu?)
  • Invent something [preferably useful] that gets famous
  • Have a reason to be interviewed
  • Wear a speedo in public
  • Get a real-life massage in a real-life massage place
  • Drive one of those golf carts around campus
  • See the aurora borealis
  • Go to space
  • Be in a volcano
  • Grow a beard
  • Evolve something cool
  • Beat up a bad guy
  • Travel cool places
  • Lay siege to something
  • Something love related, I'm sure

The only one on the list that I've fully accomplished is the one that most people would be least proud to admit. Think about it.

If anyone wants to join me on any of these in the remaining < 24 hours, let me know. Soon. But if not, I'll understand. You're going to die. Enjoy the little time you have left however you best see fit.

No comments :

Post a Comment